Celebrity Xpedition Activities & Services
Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises®
Activities & Services
Travel to one of the last uninhabited places on earth – the legendary Galápagos Islands. Where untamed wildlife outnumbers the pampered travelers. Sip morning mimosas as giant tortoises sunbathe on the shore outside your window. Enjoy a rejuvenating hot stone massage as Galápagos Sea Lions doze on the beach just off the port bow. Make moonlight toasts under the stars that led sailors and scientists alike to this extraordinary archipelago.
Celebrity automatically adds gratuities for restaurant and stateroom services to guests' onboard SeaPass® account, on a daily basis, in the following amounts
- $12.95 per person per day in staterooms
- $13.45 per person per day in Concierge Class and AquaClass® staterooms
- $15.45 per person per day in suites
Please note that beginning June 14, 2016 for all sailings beginning on or after July 1, 2016, that gratuities will increase to the following:
- $13.50 per person, per day in standard staterooms
- $14.00 per person, per day in Concierge Class and AquaClass®staterooms
- $17.00 per person, per day in Suite Class
Please note that if you have already prepaid your gratuities or have received them through a sales promotion that you will not incur any additional automatic daily gratuity charges once onboard.
This gratuity is shared by your Dining & Culinary Services Staff, Stateroom Attendants, Other Housekeeping Services Personnel, as well as staff from other departments who work behind the scenes to enhance your cruise experience.
At your discretion, the gratuity payments may be adjusted onboard at Guest Relations, in which case they will not automatically be added to your onboard SeaPass® account.
An 18% gratuity will be automatically added to all beverages, mini bar purchases, spa and salon services. Additional gratuities may be added at your discretion.
- Show Lounge
- Television / Radio
- Private Safe
- Direct Dial Phone
- Hair Dryer
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- In-Stateroom Movies
- DVD Player
- Bath Robes
- Sitting Area
- Guest Lecturers
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Infirmary / Medical Center Every Celebrity ship has a minimum of one fully licensed physician and two licensed nurses onboard. Types of medications kept onboard are limited, and guests must bring an adequate supply of any medications they may need on their cruise.
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Open Seating
- Dining Style: All Casual
Back to: ...