11-Nights African Romance 2017
Africa embraces you… start in stunning Cape Town, followed by a luxurious safari on a private Kruger area reserve, and finally fall in love at your Eden-like beach retreat in Mozambique.
11 nights from $11065 per person
Supplier: African Travel, Inc.
Cape Town is southern Africa's most beautiful, most romantic and most-visited city. Few urban centers anywhere can match its setting along the Cape Peninsula spine, which slides like the mighty tail of the continent into the Atlantic Ocean. By far the most striking - and famous - of its sights is Table Mountain, frequently mantled by clouds, and rearing up from the middle of the city to provide a constantly changing vista to the suburbs below. Table Mountain is the city's solid core which divides the city into distinct zones with public gardens, wilderness, forests, hiking routes, vineyards and desirable residential areas trailing down it's lower slopes.
Kruger National Park
This enormous and magnificent park is one of the most popular public game parks in the world. Its density of permanent game is unrivalled with hundreds of different species; 507 birds, 336 trees, 147 mammals, 114 reptiles, 49 fish and 34 amphibians! Sighting the "Big Five" has become a quest for many people on safari, and Kruger National Park has more than its fare share of these, with an estimated 1,800 lion, 9,125 elephant, 25,000 buffalo, unknown number of leopards and 2,300 black and white rhino. These animals became the 'Big Five' because they are the five most dangerous animals to hunt - when injured they attack! There are plenty of other fascinating animals and birds in the African bush.
Bazaruto Archipelago is a group of islands located in the warm Indian Ocean waters of Mozambique including Benguerra Island, Bazaruto Island, Magaruque Island and Santa Carolina (Paradise) Island. The crystal clear azure seas provide visitors with unparalleled diving and snorkeling experiences, fishing, and a range of thrilling water sports in the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean." Bazaruto Archipelago is a popular destination for honeymoon getaways and luxury eco-escapes, due to the unspoiled beauty, pristine beaches and diverse ecology of the islands and reefs.
Valid Travel Dates
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 3 nights Kruger Private Reserve
- 4 nights Bazaruto Archipelago
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as indicated (BLD)
- Sightseeing, wildlife viewing, cultural experiences and more
- EXPLORE Cape Town, one of the world's most beautiful cities; soak up her breathtaking scenery and vibrant, cosmopolitan culture
- DISCOVER the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Mozambique's Bazaruto Archipelago and indulge in four days of idyllic relaxation
- EXPERIENCE the wildlife rich savanna plains on guided nature walks and open 4x4 day and night safari drives
- ENJOY the flavors of the Cape Winelands with a classic Cape cuisine tasting tour of Stellenbosch and a farm to fork lunch at Babylonstoren
Taj Cape Town:
- 1 1/2 hour Historical Walking Tour of Cape Town with a professional tour guide (Tuesday to Saturday at 10:30)
- Wine Tasting for two in the Wine Gallery, once during stay at Taj Cape Town
- Complimentary Internet at Taj Cape Town
- 500 rand food credit in either Mint Restaurant or the Twankey Champagne & Tapas Bar, once per stay and afternoon tea for two, once during stay at Taj Cape Town
- Room upgrade, early check-in and late check-out subject to availability at Taj Cape Town
Azura Benguerra Island:
- One Hour massage for two, once during stay at Azura Benguerra
- Bottle of sparkling wine from owners’ estate in France at Azura Benguerra
- Villa upgrade, early check-in, late check-out subject to availability at Azura Benguerra
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Luxury Cruise Experts
5850 Canoga Avenue | Suite 550
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.