m/s Paul Gauguin Activities & Services
Cruise Line: Paul Gauguin Cruises
Activities & Services
When you travel onboard The Gauguin, you won't spend your days at sea simply biding your time until you arrive at your next destination. On this ship, every day (and night) brings new and exciting opportunities for entertainment and enrichment.
Leisurely days at sea offer the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little "me time," whether that's an indulgent treatment at the award-winning onboard spa, or a workout in the fitness center. Or soak in the South Pacific sunshine with a day spent lounging by the outdoor pool.
During every meal onboard, with every sumptuous bit you sample, and each time the attentive staff fills your glass, you'll begin to realize that dining on the high seas with Paul Gauguin Cruises is truly something special. Later, try your luck in Le Casino, which features slot machines, blackjack, and roulette, or grab a drink at the Piano Bar and enjoy nightly piano entertainment.
Gratuities for room stewards and dining staff are included in the cruise fare.
- Internet Café
- Piano Bar
- Bath Robes
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- Luxury Bedding
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Private Safe
- Showers and/or Bath Tubs
- Sitting Area
- Educational/Enrichment Programs
- Guest Lecturers
- Evening Entertainment
- Live Music
- Beauty Salon
- Business Services
- Boutique(s) (duty-free)
- Infirmary / Medical Center A licensed and registered doctor and nurse are on board and available for professional and emergency services, which are available at customary charges. The ship's medical center is designed to provide medical care for certain temporary illnesses and accidents, and is not intended or capable of providing ongoing treatment of pre-existing medical conditions.
- Laundry Service (nominal fee)
Onboard laundry and valet services, including pressing and professional eco-friendly cleaning services, are available and may be arranged through your steward/stewardess. Consult the onboard price list.
You may also purchase a pre-reserved laundry package before boarding. Laundry service must be reserved in advance and will be charged to guests onboard account. Cut-off date for adding a laundry package to a booking will be 24 hours before sailing. There is no limit on items. Professional eco-friendly cleaning services and express services are not included in the package price. Cut off for laundry service will be noon the day before the last day of the cruise, at which time all items need to be received by laundry. Laundry packages cannot be purchased onboard. To request this package, please contact Paul Gauguin Cruises prior to your cruise.
Pricing is as follows (per suite, double occupancy):2018
- 7-night cruise: $129
- 10-night cruise: $189
- 11-night cruise: $199
- 14-night cruise: $249
Single occupancies are 50% of double occupancy prices.
Costs vary according to whether guests want a pressing only, laundry and pressing, or dry cleaning and pressing. For gentlemen, prices range as follows:
- Pressing: from $2 for a T-shirt to $8 for a 3-piece suit
- Laundry and pressing: from $2 for a swimsuit to $9 for a 2-piece suit
- Dry cleaning and pressing: from $3 for an undershirt to $14 for a 3-piece suit
For ladies, prices range as follows:
- Pressing: from $2 for a T-shirt to $8 for a suit
- Laundry and pressing: from $2 for a swimsuit or stockings/pantyhose to $11 for a 3-piece suit
- Dry cleaning and pressing: from $2.50 for socks to $14.50 for a suit or evening dress
A full price list is available on board.
- Cardio Equipment
- Fitness Center
- Marina The specially designed watersports platform turns the ship into your headquarters for all kinds of adventures on the water. It's as easy as descending to sea level and hopping aboard a windsurfer or paddleboard, or launching a kayak. The watersports equipment is also available for use while calling upon Paul Gauguin Cruises' private beaches. Guests are welcome to check out snorkeling equipment from the marina for use throughout the duration of the cruise.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Weight Machines
- SCUBA Instructions The m/s Paul Gauguin offers PADI certification on board. All dives offered are guided by a professional PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Dive Master/Instructor. Each is skilled in ensuring that you have the best dive possible, from helping you identify and improve your level of experience to seeking out the most rewarding dive locales. The Gauguin is fully equipped, including an onboard practice pool, a tank-filling station, and two inflatable dive boats with ladders. Each holds eight divers and two instructors. No tender to shore is needed; you simply leave from the marina platform of the ship and return to it after your dive, where a warm shower awaits. The dive staff will take care of all the details for you, from set-up and gearing you before you enter the water, to leading you through the deep. The only thing you have to do is breathe.
- Full Service Spa
- 24-hour Room Service
- Al Fresco Dining
- All Beverages Included In Cruise Fare
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Open Seating Guests are welcome to dine whenever, wherever, and with whomever they choose, during regular dining hours.
- Formal Restaurant(s)