16-night Andean Coast - Expedition from the Jungle to the Desert
MS Fram was built in 2007 with one mission in mind - to bring her guests closer to nature, wildlife, and unforgettable experiences. As well as offering numerous lounges in which to relax, more active guests can use the well-equipped gym. Meanwhile, on deck, the Jacuzzis guarantee you surreal memories when passing the towering icebergs of Antarctica or Greenland.
- Hurtigruten expedition in the cabin grade of your choice on a full board basis
- One overnight hotel stay in San José, including breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel to the ship, including an excursion
- Wind- and water-resistant jacket
- Landings with small boats and activities on board and ashore
- Professional English-speaking expedition team that gives lectures as well as accompanies landings and activities
- Complimentary tea and coffee
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, valid for North American residents only and are subject to availability and change without notice and voyage only. All planned landings are subject to weather and ice conditions. All itineraries are
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Luxury Cruise Experts
5850 Canoga Avenue | Suite 550
Woodland Hills, CA 91367