7-night Brilliant Bordeaux Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Uniworld is excited to announce that after an extensive full-ship renovation, the River Royale will reemerge as the S.S. Bon Voyage in Spring 2019. Inspired by the renowned wine and gastronomic expertise of the region, the S.S. Bon Voyage will represent the bountiful destination—from the beautiful design on the ship’s bow to the enhanced culinary opportunities onboard.
With her transformation, the S.S. Bon Voyage will debut a completely different look—including a redesigned top deck with an added swimming pool and lounge area, with an adjacent casual dining venue featuring lighter fare with a local spin and chef-led cooking classes. Inside, four new gorgeously-appointed suites will be introduced, as well as marble bathrooms throughout the ship, an enhanced dining room with an added chef demonstration area, and a new bistro inspired by Bouillon Pigalle in Paris. All finished perfectly in the unique and beautiful design aesthetic that Uniworld is known for, and paired with the addition of more crew members for a higher crew-to-guest ratio. Join us next Spring onboard Uniworld’s newest luxurious Super Ship—the S.S. Bon Voyage.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the breathtaking S.S. Bon Voyage
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 1 country: France
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "Aquitaine: Three Rivers, One Ocean and a Unique Land"
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select summer departures
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day,” “Go Active” and “Gentle Walking” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Luxury Cruise Experts
5850 Canoga Avenue | Suite 550
Woodland Hills, CA 91367