7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands Cruise
Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser's dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard this luxury cruise enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gaugines and Gauguins — local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
- Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 - among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from the marina or destination beaches
- Use of Paul Gauguin's secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling*
- A day on Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha'a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality*
*On select voyages.
Pre or post cruise hotel stay.
Optional shore excursions.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Luxury Cruise Experts
5850 Canoga Avenue | Suite 550
Woodland Hills, CA 91367