9-night Gems of Northern Italy Cruisetour
As you are warmly welcomed onboard the River Countess, the elegant lobby sets the stage for the unfolding of your one-of-a-kind river cruise experience. The main lounge offers a place to gather with friends for cocktails or to enjoy some culturally-enriching onboard entertainment. A cozy library provides the perfect setting for conversing with friends about the awe-inspiring sights you've seen or simply perusing one of the many interesting books on display. Finely appointed furnishings in plush fabrics and rich leathers, custom designed carpets and silk wall treatments are only a few of the signature touches used to create the most inviting ambience for guests traveling onboard a Uniworld ship.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the impressive River Countess
- 2 nights in Milan at Starhotel Rosa Grand (or similar) with breakfast
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 8 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Do as the Locals Do" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of Nordic walking sticks
- 1 country: Italy
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "La Serenissima: The Lagoon of Venice"
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
TRUE ALL-INCLUSIVE BOUTIQUE RIVER CRUISING™: All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services; unlimited fine wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages; shore excursions with local experts as your guide; free Internet and Wi-Fi; and all arrival and departure day transfers.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Luxury Cruise Experts
5850 Canoga Avenue | Suite 550
Woodland Hills, CA 91367